Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Rockin' all over the world...



….well, at least in Berkshire and Cheshire....

First up, here is my very last entry in the Project Runway themed circle journal that I hosted over on UKScrappers.

My own book is already home and I will share its contents here on the blog soon.

The theme of this last journal was “rock the runway” – and we were to pull together a two page layout based upon music of any kind.

As you know I’m a bit of a rock chick, so that’s what I went with for my pages:

And as I had made up far too much of that spraypainted background patterned paper, I used some of the spare to make a mail art postcard too:


This one’s on a base of thick corrugated cardboard so it’s bulky and light at the same time.

I've just had word that it arrived in one piece, much to the bemusement of the chap who delivers the internal post (it was sent to a corporate office address :) )

Rock on :)

5 comments:

Marit said...

One of my favourite sentences on that card... LOVE IT!!! Keep on rockin' baby!

Carmen said...

Hahaha! Would love to have seen that postie's face. My old postie was so considerate with Mail art, always used to knock in case he ruined it. I'm yet to find out what the new one is like!

These are fab!

Lorraine said...

like the idea of this being sent through the office..ha ha great card and fab song

Virginia said...

Oh that'd make the postie giggle - got a tough act to follow now - let's see if that mail art is flat yet - failing that I can see me tapping into a piece of corrugated cardboard too!

~*~Patty S said...

Hello from Nigel's blog...your mail art is brilliant

thank you for putting that song in my head too :)

Best Wishes from Virginia USA
oxo