Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Jar Project


Eeeek - it's Saturday and I haven't done my Rockin' Your World Friday post yet, very slack of me

In the meantime, here is my jar that went in the post to Brooklyn today to take part in The Jar Project


I'm not totally over the moon with how it turned out - I actually had a different idea for it in mind originally but had forgotten the instruction to "fill me with stories" - so at the last minute I went for something totally different, using some of my painted paper from the postcard swap with a very personal story on the back

It's kind of designed so that it's impossible to read the whole thing but people can get snippets from different angles

My favourite bit is probably the lid:


I hope it gets there before the deadline....



No comments: