Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sketchbook Project 2012 - "Along The Line"

And so it's finally finished - hooray!

This is my entry for the Sketchbook Project 2012 World Tour

After nine months of slogging away at this little fella, I'm half just glad to see the back of it, and half sad that I have to send it away.


Anyway, it's halfway across the Atlantic now, but I scanned it in before it went - so here are my favourite bits:


I can't wait for the book tour to reach these shores, so I can go to visit my book, and meet some of its little sketchbook pals :)











8 comments:

Carmen said...

Oh my word! It is just stunning! Am sitting here giggling away! Just so much to look at!

Do me a favour? Will you let me know when it reaches the UK? I always miss the announcements of these things and would love to go see it!

Sarah said...

will do Carmen, they haven't announced the dates or venue yet, but I'll let you know when they do

Sue said...

I'd like to go see the sketchbooks too, will keep an eye out for the dates.........then I can see this gem in person:)

Snarky Lady said...

This is gorgeous! Kudos!

Virginia said...

Absolutely fantastic Sarah - I wouldn't have wanted to let it go!

penibear said...

I LOVE your journal pages! I wouldnt've wanted to let it go either... :)

CRAFTY WOMBLE said...

This is fantastic, I always consider I have done a good job on something if I don't really want to let it go! can you Friday post the dates etc(after all it will be positive news ;)

TwinkleToes2day said...

I'm visiting from Jo's blog after looking at her own inspirational sketchbook. You have some wonderful ideas here and I thank you for sharing it. I am contemplating a sketchbook along with Lynn Holland of http://oneimadeearliertoday.blogspot.co.uk/. Being very much a newbie, I am seeking inspiration everywhere. So glad I found more here :0)