Monday, May 30, 2011

I've been playing with the fab new ATC frames from Retro Café Art

And they are so much fun!

I've waxed lyrical in the past about stencils from a great company called Coffee Break Designs, now they have released a cool range of laser cut frames designed to fit ATCs.

You can see the whole range here, so many possibilities, huh?


And the really cool thing is you can order them in stencil board, so you can use them over and over again as stencils too - I've got extras of the spotty one and the starburst one for just that reason.

I was lucky that my frames arrived this weekend, just in time for me to enter this competition, fingers crossed!!







I'm not sure what to do with these ATCs now I've made them (I don't need to send the originals off for the competition) ....if anyone wants to trade, leave a comment or drop me an email.

5 comments:

TJ said...

OK - I'm LOVING the punching super hero girl...

Sarah if you ever want to trade ATCs, let me know, I just did a slew of pretzels and hearts!

Best wishes from germany, tj

Marit said...

I haven't much time to make new ATC's, but I have a bunch 'for trade' in my gallery (top of my blog) so you can look there and let me know if you want to trade. I love the wicked 'I do' one!

Sarah said...

I would love to trade with both of you super talented ladies! will reserve Pow and I do for you in turn and we can figure out the trade later...

fatmonica said...

I'm always up for a trade!These are fab!

Ali said...

Cool atcs - love that 'Pow'!! thanks for the tip about frames - always useful.