Saturday, October 18, 2008

Friday Five 18th October 2008


a bit late

1.) What is your favorite pasta dish?

Spinach and ricotta cannelloni, I think, or maybe a nice veggie lasagne.

2.) Where was the last postcard you got from?

From Crete, where my chappie had most inconsiderately gone on holiday without me, pah :)

3.) Can you name all the state/provincial capitals? How about just all the states/provinces?

No fair - I'm a foreigner. Can I do the English counties instead? (not that I could do that either, there are way too many of them)

4.) Which new iPod color is the coolest? http://www.apple.com/itunes/

I quite like the green one, but to be honest I prefer stuff like that in plain black.


5.) How many pairs of jeans do you own?


about 8 that fit :O

1 comment:

forcryeye said...

That is a trick question...how can one pick a fave ipod color? Geesh!