Thursday, October 02, 2008

Five for Oh, baybeeeeeeee!

Oh if only this was the regular season, what a start!!

(and Anam would have lost our bet already :))

A 3 point night for Kes in a confidence pumping 6-1 victory when Calgary came to GM Place last night

5 games into the pre-season and still unbeaten

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !!!!! :) :) :)

How smug does my boy look rockin’ that A? eh?

:D

(no Bert on the Flames roster last night, we’ve still got the spectacle of OUR Todd turning up at GM in THEIR jersey to come……)



And yes, we'd ALL like the regular season to start already!!



(edited to add - 6 for 0 now! eeek! Am getting worried now we might use up all our luck!!!)

1 comment:

Kathryn Antyr said...

Thanks for swinging by my blog and leaving a comment. I forgot that there was a prize that went with the GPP Top Hat honors. I thought it was too cool just to see my name in the sweet graphic.

Seeing the hockey photos reminds me of my brother who lives in Colorado (I'm in New Hampshire). He loves hockey and plays and has his whole family (two sweet girls) playing. I was just telling my son this morning how much I miss his uncle. I think seeing your photos will prompt me to call him.

All the best! k