Monday, August 18, 2008

Oooh - fences from across the sea....

I've just got home from work to find a large (Tyvek, yay) envelope with a US postmark, with my swaps from the picket fence swap over on the In This House yahoo group....

From left to right my little fences are by Joanie (Maryland), Vicki (California) and Luna (Minnesota)

I love them all - and am going to use them as part of my Halloween decorations this year (I know the third one isn't HUGELY spooky as such, but vintage photos tend to make me think of ghosts so they all work for me.....)

I love getting nice surprises in the post, don't you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you liked the picket! I too think of ghosts when using/seeing the vintage images. They are often rather "haunting" I think! Sadly I did not get one of yours as I had hoped, but maybe in another swap! :-)

big hugs across the pond!
Luna xoxoxxo