Saturday, June 21, 2008

some more late Friday Fivers....

the Friday Fiver:

1. Last party you went to?

Probably my other half's leaving do from work a month or two ago. Unless you count our regular Friday night Heroes & Doctor Who partay :) (Geeks R Us!)

2. Do you pee in the shower?

Ewwwww - no! do you????!!!!

3. Have you ever fired a gun?

Yup - on a range in Florida. It was fun :) Those real ones have a teensy bit more of a kick than my little BB pistol!

4. Where do you call home?
Good question, and I'm not sure I have a definitive answer. Swindon doesn't feel like home to me, although I'm happy to live here for the time being - but neither does anywhere else any more.

5. What's your favorite board game?
I pretty much hate them all :) Trivial Pursuit is probably the least tedious game that I can think of off the top of my head.

the hlog Five:

1.) Do you like little kids? How about 40 hours a week?
Love them in small doses - or even big doses if they are my own little kids :) I wouldn't really fancy working with a bunch of the little terrors, though, no.

2.) Do you plan on watching the NHL draft beyond the first round?
I didn't *watch* any of it, but I've followed it with interest. Welcome to the team Cody :) (and I'm glad I paid attention past the first round, because our 2nd round pick has the coolest name ever - Jann Suave - sounds like a smooth operator, eh? :D)

3.) How do you feel about tattoos?
LOL. I'm quite keen :)

4.) What team do you loathe the most in any sport?
I don't think I loathe anyone. I'm not overly keen on Manchester United, only because there was a time in the 90s you just couldn't get away from them. Over-hype is never good.

5.) Does golf really count as a sport?
I personally find it dull as dishwater, but yes, it's a legitimate sport IMO.

No comments: