Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday Fiver - 6th June 2008


The original fiver is back this week:


1. What's your weather?

Variable - today it's springlike and beautiful (even if Yahoo Weather tells me it's cloudy) - sunny but not too hot, a bit breezy. Earlier in the week we had one day of torrential rain and flooding - and one day that felt like summer. That's England for you :)

2. Where are you on your way to?

Literally, the petrol station to get a sandwich (that's the only option round here, as I work on farmland in the deepest countryside).

Figuratively - I wish I knew :) Maybe if I knew what I wanted out of life I'd have more direction....

3. Are you good with directions?

Rubbish - both at giving them and taking them in when someone else is dishing them out. I get lost all the time.

4. Do you know your neighbors?

Not all that well - well enough to say hi if we pass in the street, and have a brief chat.

5. What do you smell?

Lovely fresh cut grass.


Nothing yet from the hlog girls (they are probably still busy celebrating or commiserating the Cup result - depending on whether they were gunning for the victorious Red Wings or the pipped-at-the-post Penguins) - I'll add their Five in when it comes through....

No comments: