Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Fiver - March 28th

1. What have you sold?

Over the years, lots of things. I went from running my own punk rawk mail order business /record label in the 90s, to having a bit of an eBay empire. But both of these kept me up till 3am packing mountains of parcels, and with a full time office job and three kids, and vain attempts to fit a life into what little spare time I have left, something had to give :)

2. What do you want to change?

Nothing about my own life, I am stupidly content right now. But I would definitely change my best mate's health for the better, if I could.

3. What does your answering machine / voice mail message say?

I don't have the foggiest! I know I have one on my home phone, because people tell me they have left me messages - but I don't remember setting it up, and I don't have a clue how to listen to them - I hope there is nothing important on there, like "congratulations Mrs H, you have won a zillion pounds and a date with Ryan Kesler, please call this number before January 31st 2008 to claim your prize....."

I have voicemail on my mobile phone, but I don't recall recording a message for that either, so I presume it's just some generic thing.

4. Where did you go to school?

Loughton in Essex, an all girl's grammar school (shows my age!) where I was mainly very happy.

5. Friday fill-in:
If you'd like to reach me, ______.

email is best, or MSN, or text, or PM me on one of my forums - just don't bother leaving a message on my answering machine :)

No comments: